Translate

Friday 13 April 2012

Unique Content Article: Tips Regarding How To Stay Safe If Returning Home Late

Tips Regarding How To Stay Safe If Returning Home Late

by Mikkael A McNicholaas

When I opened up my very own dress shop, I did not realize that I would frequently be there until late, finishing up work. I did not feel very secure about going back home after dark however I had no choice.

I got even more terrified as soon as I heard that a woman was assaulted in my area. Luckily for her, she had protection. This was how I found that many people look for the <a title="best stun guns" href="http://www.safetyprotection.net/stun-guns/stun-master-950-000-volt-rechargeable-lipstick-stun-gun-with-flashlight.html">best stun guns</a> for defense to remain unharmed.

Stun guns discharge an electric shock into the receiver's body when direct contact happens. This, in turn, will immobilize the assailant for several minutes, that will provide one time to run away.

As I searched around, I came across a Stun Master 950,000 volt rechargeable lipstick stun gun with flashlight. It was among the smallest which I discovered and appeared to look like a lipstick case to stay undetected.

It was exciting to discover that disguised stun guns offer the element of surprise. The purpose of this is to ensure that the target would never have a clue that he's about to get stunned. Even if I lack physical power, I will have an edge over him in this way.

Having a flashlight stun gun is very handy seeing as I usually start home very late in the evenings. With one, I'll be able to see much better when it is dark and it is going to help me aim accurately at the assailant.

I did not want to be lugging a huge unit around so I was pleased to have found a small stun gun. Given that it is compact and lightweight, I can carry it with me anywhere I go. At the same time, I can hide it in my hand, giving me an edge over the enemy.

Today, I see why plenty of people go on the Web to shop for the best stun guns that are available for personal protection. Plus, the fact that all stun guns are non-lethal weapons makes me feel safe about carrying one around.

Mikkael A McNicholaas has been educating people how to use <a href="http://www.safetyprotection.net">self defense items</a> to protect themselves for years. There are many options, like stun guns, pepper sprays and personal alarms. He offers full support and instruction on how to use the items.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-11-27 from IP 188.29.196.69
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=nightcabcontroller.sante1@blogger.com&code=f1f5baef192407461ee7ffe7468a92d2
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Tips Regarding How To Stay Safe If Returning Home Late
Author: Mikkael A McNicholaas
Email: gravette@mindspring.com
Keywords: self defense,defense,personal protection,product review,home security,security,crime,women,home,office,family,health,internet,business
Word Count: 361
Category: Health & Fitness
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment