Translate

Friday 27 January 2012

Unique Content Article: Ideas Concerning How To Protect Oneself While Running For Exercise

Ideas Concerning How To Protect Oneself While Running For Exercise

by James D Boerstler

Being an avid runner, I like how living in Huntsville puts me close to the some of the greatest running trails in Texas. In seeking to develop my ability, I begin training early in the morning as well as just before dusk. Lately, though, I have been feeling eyes on my back so that goose bumps erupt while I am doing my rounds.

While it is pretty safe in the area, a 19-year-old woman like myself needs personal defense. When I recalled hearing about self-defense weapons during a talk in school, it got me thinking that I should carry a high voltage <a title="stun gun for sale" href="http://www.safetyisours.com/stun-guns.html">stun gun for sale</a> to those of legal age.

Stun guns send out electrical charges into the body when immediate contact is made. The target will be immobilized as a result. High voltage stun guns release voltage by the millions, which might translate to speedier protection within fewer shots.

Going on the internet appeared like the easiest method to start looking for one to carry along with me. Only a small stun gun can be concealed in the hand to capture an attacker unawares so I led off with that.

I could clutch a 4.5 million volt cell phone stun gun in hand while out running. Apart from its convenient size, an opponent would not figure it out as a disguised stun gun. Knocking off a thug is less difficult when he doesn't know that he is about to be zapped.

Considering that I step out to go running while it is still dark out, a 3.5 million volt rechargeable stun gun with flashlight can provide defense and also light the way also. Some flashlight stun guns aren't any larger than a small electric shaver and would be really easy to hold.

Having a non-lethal weapon would give me much more confidence that I can deal with someone who means me harm. Although he would be disabled, this is just temporary.

Finding a powerful stun gun for sale on the web that is ideal to young ladies got my hopes up. I am aware that I can train a lot harder the moment I feel safer.

James D Boerstler has been educating people how to operate <a href="http://www.safetyisours.com">self defense products</a> to defend themselves for years. There are dozens of options, like stun guns, pepper sprays and personal alarms. He provides complete help and instruction on how to operate the products.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-11-27 from IP 188.29.196.69
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=nightcabcontroller.sante1@blogger.com&code=f1f5baef192407461ee7ffe7468a92d2
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Ideas Concerning How To Protect Oneself While Running For Exercise
Author: James D Boerstler
Email: gravette@mindspring.com
Keywords: self defense,defense,personal protection,product review,home security,security,crime,women,home,office,family,health,internet,business
Word Count: 370
Category: Health & Fitness
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment