Translate

Friday 10 July 2015

Unique Content Article: Do Not Fear Dark Times

Do Not Fear Dark Times

by Evan Sanders

You can't always be positive. In reality if you were positive all of the time, how could people honestly count on the authenticity of your character? They couldn't.

Life is incredibly balanced. To be truly positive you really have to experience substantial negatives as well. That's simply the way in which the world works. As Carl Jung once said, "The brighter the light the darker the shadow." I think that really applies here as well.

In my <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com/category/life-quotes/">life</a>, I try and keep my writing pretty positive and optimistic because I am out in this world to help others love extraordinarily and possibly, just maybe, something I talk of will help someone bring some light into their heart. For years I've been willing to pull a lesson or learning point out of even the worst eventualities to help provoke thought in others. But what I would like to share with you is that I am not necessarily positive. Actually I don't ever force myself to be because that only creates inauthenticity.

I have awfully dark moments and days at certain times. In reality the more I deeply love with everything I have, the more deeply I feel discomfort, hurt, loss, and everything else that will make your hands shake when it comes round. I feel those things now more than I ever have before. The liquefying of a cold heart so many years ago has exposed it to be naked, uncovered, and gives it the capacity to feel everything intensely.

So sometimes, writing something that's optimistic, is actually me fighting as tough as I'm able to to keep a positive outlook on life. In reality, some days are a lot tougher than others. Some days, I feel a bit like I can just barely breath.

Across the years, I have learned to express these things through my art and pour myself out through my writing and I really am so blessed to have that. So if you are struggling, just know, I struggle just as much.

I struggle hard. And with that, I love hard.



Evan Sanders is the author of <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com">The Words Of Encouragement</a>, a website dedicated to bringing the best quotes, motivational content on the web, and blogs all to one place. Going through a rough patch in life? I put together some <a href="http://thewordsofencouragement.com/quotes-about-death/">quotes about death</a> to help you if you are suffering through the loss of a loved one.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-11-27 from IP 188.29.196.69
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=nightcabcontroller.sante1@blogger.com&code=f1f5baef192407461ee7ffe7468a92d2
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Do Not Fear Dark Times
Author: Evan Sanders
Email: dirasu.1281629.0@articlesamurai.com
Keywords: hard times,rough times,challenges,obstacles,growth,depression,suffering,positive,negative,authenticity
Word Count: 352
Category: Depression
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment