Translate

Monday 15 August 2016

Unique Content Article: Fun Canterbury Scrum Cap Designs

Fun Canterbury Scrum Cap Designs

by Larry Li

I've been participating in Rugby for several years. The question I get asked time and time again is where do I get my headguards from? I've continually picked out seriously striking scrum cap and it seems that this kind of gets the interest of my team mates. I adore it, and I constantly encourage them to acquire their very own, and not merely for the security element of wearing a headguard in the sport.

In all probability it allows the opposition spot me as well, which might not be a good factor. Sporting something that vibrant and eye catching causes you to become more recognisable, sticking to plain team kit has its benefit. Making yourself an aim for the opposition isn't really the greatest idea. However that won't really bother me, and I would rather dress in a vibrant and outlandish headguard instead of than a plain, bland design.

Since I like all of the various scrum cap designs, I tend to purchase 3 or 4 each season. They're not hugely costly and I love to change things up a little bit between games and training. Exactly what can I say? I am an enthusiast! My favourite brand is definitely Canterbury as they have the most fashionable headguards. For quite a while now they have produced an "uglies" model which is particularly attention grabbing and I confess I have been through a couple of these designs.

I also like the design of Gilbert scrum caps and I also have had a few of these through the years. However they never receive quite the same level of notice as the Canterbury scrum caps, and so I generally find myself coming back to <a href="http://tinyurl.com/zdt6zno">Canterbury Scrum Caps</a>. Each present good protection however, and I think they are both good, reliable brands with regard to protective gear such as this.

I'd personally never be without my scrum cap in a rugby match. Even in friendlies, I like getting this extra feeling of safety. I do know they will never ever offer you complete protection, nevertheless it's an improvement on nothing. And after hearing many of the horror stories which do the rounds within the changing rooms and online rugby forums, I made a decision very early on that I was going to use a scrum cap.

Being dressed in a colourful scrum cap for rugby has grown to be bit of a trademark for me personally and every one of my team mates recognize me for doing it now. There has actually been times when folk have failed to recognise me in the club bar after a match because I did not have my cap on! I understand, it may sound crazy. But it is a part of me and my own identity now so I suppose individuals find it unusual if I stray from it. Also to be honest, my scalp seems strange if I stray from this as well!



When I am shopping for a new <a href="http://tinyurl.com/zdt6zno">Canterbury Scrum Cap</a> I always visit Rugby Factory Shop before any other website.. This article, <a href="http://www.uberarticles.com/home.php?id=2069711&p=56131">Fun Canterbury Scrum Cap Designs</a> is released under a creative commons attribution license.


---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-11-27 from IP 188.29.196.69
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=nightcabcontroller.sante1@blogger.com&code=f1f5baef192407461ee7ffe7468a92d2
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Fun Canterbury Scrum Cap Designs
Author: Larry Li
Email: adsites@uberarticles.com
Keywords: rugby equipment, sports equipment, rugby players,rugby, physical education, protective equipment,health and safety, online shopping, sport
Word Count: 493
Category: Health & Fitness
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment