Translate

Saturday 10 March 2012

Unique Content Article: Understanding Precisely How To Defend Oneself From Muggers

Understanding Precisely How To Defend Oneself From Muggers

by Deen B Honas

Sadly, on the one night I get stuck in the office until late, I end up getting mugged going home. Terribly hurt, I was rushed to the hospital to get stitches. The experience left me terrified for life.

I don't want this to ever occur to me once more. I'm not going to give predators out there that satisfaction. Afterwards, I obtained a <a title="C2 Taser" href="http://www.individual-safety.com/taser.html">C2 Taser</a> stun gun to help me safeguard myself if such a horrible scenario were to occur once again.

A Taser was a clear option for me due to its advantages. Long-distance defense is made possible by its utilization of two darts linked to 15-foot wires. At the same time, it really works in short ranges considering that its darts work much like the prongs of a stun gun when the wires aren't in use.

Given these kinds of features, I was certain it was the self-defense weapon which I needed to always keep me secure. Even though I would love to try the software-upgradeable Taser X26C at another time, or the law enforcement Taser M26C, I was drawn to the Taser C2 because of its laser sight which would improve my aim.

Said to have a better takedown rate than a 9-mm. pistol, the Taser C2 utilizes electro-muscular disruption technology. This can incapacitate any target no matter how much pain they are able to withstand because of electric shock.

EMD technology is utilized along with traditional stun gun technology to guarantee that absolutely no lifelong damage is caused. It is because all Tasers are non-lethal. So, any injury inflicted is only temporary.

Furthermore, Taser cartridges have special serial numbers and are created with an Anti-Felon Identification system, which releases 20 to 30 serialized paper tags when the weapon is utilized. This helps the police track any possible misuse.

Everywhere I go, I have my C2 Taser by my side. I feel confident that I will be able to safeguard myself successfully in case anyone tries to harm or attack me once more.

Deen B Honas has been training people how to use <a href="http://www.individual-safety.com">self defense items</a> to defend themselves for dozens of years now. There are dozens of options, including stun guns, pepper sprays and personal alarms. He provides complete help and instruction on how to use the items.

---------------------------------------------------
You are receiving this because you signed up for it on 2011-11-27 from IP 188.29.196.69
To fine-tune your selection of which articles to receive, just login here:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/bloggers/

using your username:

To unsubscribe please use the following link:

http://www.uniquearticlewizard.com/unsubscribe.php?mail=nightcabcontroller.sante1@blogger.com&code=f1f5baef192407461ee7ffe7468a92d2
---------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------
New Unique Article!

Title: Understanding Precisely How To Defend Oneself From Muggers
Author: Deen B Honas
Email: gravette@mindspring.com
Keywords: self defense,defense,personal protection,product review,home security,security,crime,women,home,office,family,health,internet,business
Word Count: 348
Category: Health & Fitness
---------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment